Exclusively Dubai Offers Luxury Golf Tour of Dubai With VIP Access to 2013 DP World Championship
From the Robb Report Luxury Newswire
Phoenix-based travel company Exclusively Dubai is offering travelers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a luxury golf tour of Dubai, as well as VIP access to the European Tour’s season-ending 2013 DP World Championship. Dates of the trip are November 12 to 19.
The 2013 DP World Championship is the crowning event of the European Tour’s prestigious “Race to Dubai.” Contested on the Earth Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai, the DP World Championship features the Top 60 players on the European Tour vying for a purse estimated to be valued at $8 million (USD). Many call it “Golf’s Ultimate Prize.”
“Dubai is one of the world’s top golf destinations and the DP World Championship is one of the most exciting tournaments in golf,” said Max Patterson, owner of Exclusively Dubai. “Thanks to our close relationships with Dubai’s leading organizations, we are able to offer our clients an opportunity that is available nowhere else.”
In addition to VIP access to the DP World Championship, this six-night golf vacation will include:
- Luxury resort accommodations with daily breakfast buffet
- Escorted VIP arrival and departure assistance
- Four rounds of golf on some of Dubai’s top-ranked courses, including The Faldo Course and The Majlis Course—rated among the Top 100 Golf Courses in the World by Golf World—at Emirates Golf Club, and The Championship Course at Dubai Creek Golf Club
- Exclusive site-seeing tour of Dubai including the iconic 7-star Burj al Arab, and the incredible man-made Palm Island
- World-class shopping excursions to both Dubai’s incredible modern shopping malls and in the historic souks of the Old City
- An unforgettable culinary experience at Atmosphere Restaurant on the 122nd floor of the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa
- An exclusive evening at Armani Privé nightclub
- A thrilling four-wheel-drive desert-dune safari followed by an authentic Arabic barbecue in a Bedouin-style desert encampment
The package is limited to 12 participants, and reservations must be made by October 10, 2013. For bookings or more information, please visit www.go-exclusive.com or call 1-602-717-8725.