Montage Laguna Beach and Deer Valley Offer Adventures With the Pros
From the Robb Report Luxury Newswire
Montage Laguna Beach and Deer Valley bring guests’ dreams to life through their Pro Series program. At Montage Laguna Beach, guests have a chance to surf with Endless Summer II legend Pat O’Connell, world champion Carissa Moore and Waves for Water founder Jon Rose. At Montage Deer Valley, guests can join former professional cyclist Marcel Vifian to fly down some of Utah’s scenic byways.
Surf With A Pro takes place from September 13-15 at Montage Laguna Beach, with private sessions starting at $1,350 and double occupancy sessions at $1,500. Each experience includes:
- Surf outing with legendary surfers Pat O’Connell and Jon Rose
- Private cocktail reception with Pat O’Connell and Jon Rose
- VIP passes to the Hurley Pro national surfing competition
- Two nights of deluxe accommodations
- Nightly valet and daily $50 breakfast credit
Bike With A Pro at Montage Deer Valley is available from June 15 to September 15, is $375 per person and the experience includes a three-hour ride, bike rental, helmet, snacks and water bottle.