One Lucky Couple to Win a Grand Bahama Wedding, Grand Lucayan Style
From the Robb Report Luxury Newswire
Future brides and grooms can turn their destination wedding dreams into a reality at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas, as part of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism’s 16 Islands Wedding Invitation. Couples are encouraged to choose their top three Bahamian islands as the location for their special day, and on January 16, 2015, 16 lucky winners will be presented with a complimentary wedding package at their ideal locale. The winning couple of a Grand Bahama Island wedding will enjoy a stress-free celebration with authentic Bahamian flair at Grand Lucayan.
In addition to Grand Lucayan’s proximity to the United States, just 55 miles off the Florida coast, here are just some of the reasons why it makes for the ultimate destination wedding location and should be marked first on any couple’s wish list:
- Stress-free planning – Grand Lucayan is equipped with certified wedding planners making the planning process a piece of cake from start to finish
- Breathtaking ceremony settings – Whether couples are seeking an intimate ceremony on the sand or something more formal, Grand Lucayan offers the setting and services to suit all wedding-day visions
- Gourmet catering menus – Guests will be delighted with an array of Bahamian-inspired dishes, such as Cajun Shrimp Quiche, Conch Fritters, and Beer-Battered Scallops
- Off the beaten path adventure – Guests also enjoy access to a bevy of island activities, including snorkeling, kayaking and swimming with dolphins
- Relaxation galore – Brides and their wedding parties can indulge in the resort’s expansive Senses Spa and treat themselves to a soothing beachside massage, rejuvenating facial or body treatment
The winner of the Grand Bahama Island destination wedding will enjoy an exclusive wedding package at Grand Lucayan including:
- Ceremony site with seating and signing table with chairs
- Marriage officer
- Grand Lucayan’s Signature Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere
- Wedding cake
- Photographer for one hour with 24 4x6 prints
- Four nights in an Ocean Front Lanai Suite with Champagne and strawberries at turn-down
- Private breakfast on beachfront Patio the morning after the ceremony
- Private romantic dinner for two at location of choice
- Dinner for four at Churchill’s or China Beach on eve of ceremony
- Couple’s massage at the Senses Spa
- Four nights’ accommodation for two in an Ocean View Room for the witnesses
- Breakfast daily for two at Willy Broadleaf’s for the witnesses
- Couple’s massage at the Senses Spa for the witnesses
To enter to win a Grand Bahama Island Wedding visit www.grandlucayan.com/wedding/16-islands-wedding-contest. For reservations or more information visit www.grandlucayan.com or call (877) 434-2996.
About Grand Lucayan, Bahamas: Located on Grand Bahama Island, Grand Lucayan, Bahamas has 542 guestrooms and suites and is situated along an expansive 7.5-acre beach with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Just 55 miles off the coast of Florida, Grand Lucayan, Bahamas offers some of the finest amenities in the Caribbean. Guests enjoy spacious accommodations, a selection of restaurants, three swimming pools, , four tennis courts – all offering Grand Slam surfaces, a 25,000 square-foot Senses Spa & Fitness Center, 18-hole championship golf course – The Reef Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space and a Las Vegas-style casino.
Like Grand Lucayan on Facebook: facebook.com/grandlucayan or follow on Twitter, @grandlucayan.