Visit Napa Valley is proud to announce that tickets for the fifth annual Flavor! Napa Valley, which takes place March 16 – 20, 2016, are now available at FlavorNapaValley.com. The five-day food and wine festival supports programs and scholarships at The Culinary Institute of America’s Greystone Campus in St. Helena, CA. Tickets purchased between now and Dec. 1, 2015, will be discounted by 15 percent with the promotion code FNVEARLY.
Flavor! Napa Valley, which moved from November to March, takes place during Napa Valley’s “Cabernet Season,” November through April. “We found that March was a more ideal time for our partner restaurants, chefs, wineries and hotels to host Flavor! Napa Valley, as well as a better time for our visitors to fully enjoy and participate in the five day event,” states Clay Gregory, president and CEO of Visit Napa Valley.
As in past years, Flavor! Napa Valley events will range from local and celebrity chef demonstrations to intimate winemaker workshops along with grand tastings and exclusive experiences to bring out the best flavors of Napa Valley.
While the complete Flavor! Napa Valley schedule will be posted on FlavorNapaValley.com in early December, a highlight of Flavor! Napa Valley 2016 events include:
- Wednesday, March 16: First Taste, Napa Valley, presented by Downtown Napa, at the Culinary Institute of America’s new downtown campus at Copia in Napa, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17: The Celebrity Chef and Vintner Golf Tournament, which is new for 2016, and Legends of the Napa Valley Wine Dinner at Silverado Resort & Spa.
- Friday, March 18: Appellation exploration at HALL Wines, chef demonstrations, wine classes and “29 on 29” (29 lunch specials at various restaurants on or near Highway 29).
- Saturday, March 19: Legendary Napa Valley, The Grand Tasting at the Culinary Institute of America, 6 – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20: The “Meet Your Maker; The Butcher, The Baker, and The Sparkling Wine Maker” Brunch Party at The Meritage Resort & Spa, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
A complete listing of Flavor! Napa Valley events, including ticket prices and event descriptions, may be found at FlavorNapaValley.com as additional events go on sale.
Visit Napa Valley is proud to announce the sponsors for Flavor! Napa Valley 2016:
- Presenting Sponsor: American Express
- Founding Sponsor: Silverado Resort & Spa
- Imperial Sponsors: Downtown Napa and Meritage Resort & Spa
- Jeroboam Sponsor: OpenTable
- Magnum Sponsor: HALL Wines and Eventbrite
Media Sponsors for Flavor! Napa Valley to date include The San Francisco Travel Association; The San Francisco Chronicle; San Francisco Magazine; Wine Spectator; The Wall Street Journal; Sunset Magazine; Feast It Forward; Diablo magazine; Napa/Sonoma Magazine; Manhattan; Houston and Angeleno magazines; Riviera Orange County and San Diego magazines; WHERE magazine; Dot429; and Clear Channel.
Flavor! Napa Valley is produced by Visit Napa Valley, the official tourism marketing organization for the Napa Valley, in association with San Francisco based event management companies Andrew Freeman & Co. and DPEM.
About Visit Napa Valley
Visit Napa Valley is the official tourism marketing organization for the Napa Valley, with a mission to promote, protect and enhance the region’s position as one of the world’s premier wine, food, arts and wellness destinations. The area, known for its legendary hospitality, is also internationally recognized as one of only eight “Great Wine Capitals” and has more Michelin Stars per capita than any other wine region in the world.
The Napa Valley, conveniently located just an hour from the San Francisco Bay Area, consists of the following distinctive towns, including, from north to south, Calistoga, St. Helena, Rutherford/Oakville, Yountville, the city of Napa, American Canyon, and the outdoor recreation area of Lake Berryessa.
The Napa Valley Welcome Center, located at 600 Main St. along the riverfront in downtown Napa, provides visitors with expert Concierge services from Napa Valley Ambassadors who offer complimentary Napa Valley Guidebooks, maps, brochures and winery tasting passes. The Welcome Center, open daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and a mercantile shop featuring locally sourced gift items.
For additional information on the Napa Valley, or to plan your Napa Valley experience, please explore www.VisitNapaValley.com, join “The Napa Valley” on Facebook, and follow @VisitNapaValley on Twitter.