Petrossian Restaurant & Boutique brings the beauty of variety and power of choice to diners with a new, monthly, Joie au Choix dinner menu that offers four choices for each course, allowing for countless combinations of appetizer, first, second and main course and dessert that can also be ordered à la carte. Meaning “the joy of choice,” the menu, created by Executive Chef Giselle Wellman, is meant to give guests the freedom to build their own tasting menu and sample new dishes – twenty in all – every month.
Chef Wellman will craft another set of twenty dishes – many using signature Petrossian items such as Tsar Cut Smoked Salmon, Transmontanous Caviar and Red King Crab Legs (available for purchase in the boutique) – each month, giving diners multiple new ways to experience Petrossian all year long.
The Joie au Choix menu is priced at $125.00 for five courses, including coffee and tea service; $175 with wine pairings.
October Joie au Choix menu:
Appetizer ($16.00 à la carte)
- Egg Royale: Soft Scrambled Egg, Vodka Whipped Cream, Caviar
- Sturgeon Parfait, Meyer Lemon, Caviar, Dill
- Ginger Trout Roe, Grapefruit, Lardo
- Dungeness Crab, Corn Soup, Fennel, Serrano
First Course ($28.00 à la carte)
- Petit Petrossian: Transmontanous Caviar, Blinis, Crème Fraiche
- King Crab Merus, Yuzu Aioli, Avocado Mousse, Radish
- Foie Gras Torchon, Roasted Baby Beet, Pickled Strawberry, Pistachio
- Tsar Cut Salmon, Goat Cheese Yogurt, Cucumber, Beet
Second Course ($32.00 à la carte)
- Gnocchi, Chanterelle Mushroom, House Made Ricotta, Medjool
- Risotto, While Alba Truffle, Parmesan
- Fettuccini, Sea Urchin, Squid Ink, Salmon Roe
- Caviar Pasta, House Made Fettucini, Crème, Chives
Main Course ($42.00 à la carte)
- Sturgeon, Caviar Cream, Braised Leek, Bread Pudding
- Halibut, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Nameko Mushrooms, Lemongrass Broth
- Duck Breast, Sweet Potato, Sour Cherry, Duck Jus
- Wagyu Flatiron, Horseradish Butter, Heirloom Tomatoes, Castelvetrano Olives
Dessert ($8.00 à la carte)
- Palet d’Or, Chocolate Mousse, Caramel Pearl
- White Peach, Vanilla Oats, Sabayon, Lemon Sorbet
- Meyer Lemon, Meringue, Shortbread Shell, Mint
- Strawberry, Chamomile Chiffon, Strawberry Mousse, Balsamic
Petrossian Boutique & Restaurant
321 North Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048
The first Joie au Choix menu is available October 1 – 31, 2015; a new, Joie au Choix menu will be introduced on the 1st of every month
Reservations recommended; can be made by calling (310) 271-6300 or at: http://www.opentable.com/petrossian-paris-boutique-and-restaurant
Petrossian Boutique & Restaurant is located among the city’s most fashionable stores on Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood. Petrossian was founded by brothers Melkoum and Mouchegh Petrossian in the 1920’s, and is known as the established leader in the caviar business. Now, grandson Alexandre Petrossian is evolving the family business by offering guests more affordable ways to enjoy the signature Petrossian experience. The charming restaurant in West Hollywood is a casually elegant destination for lunch, dinner, happy hour, and weekend brunch featuring a selection of French-inspired California cuisine artfully prepared by Executive Chef Giselle Wellman. A boutique area adjacent to the dining room offers guests a way to continue the experience at home and is an ideal shopping destination for host or hostess gifts and customized epicurean gift baskets including tastes of Caviar, Smoked Salmon, Foie Gras, and Handmade Chocolates. Petrossian Boutique & Restaurant is open Monday through Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sunday 10a.m. – 4 p.m. Lunch and dinner are served Monday through Saturday. Champagne brunch is served Saturday and Sunday.