Chefs André Rochat and Chris Bulen invite guests to ring in 2016 at Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. The allure of the restaurant’s signature Cigar Lounge & Culinary Library also makes for a cozy, yet festive, location for either counting down to the New Year or enjoying cigars and spirits long after the clock strikes midnight.
To celebrate New Year’s Eve, Andre’s is offering an exquisite six-course tasting menu. The six-course menu will include:
- Amuse bouche: Fois gras mousse, black currant gelée and verjus gastrique.
- First course: Choice of pheasant terrine, beef consommé with truffled bone marrow mouse or roasted pumpkin soup with lemon crème fraiche.
- Second course: Choice of harissa glazed sea scallops with celery root risotto, braised oxtail pithivier with cauliflower purée or eggplant and heirloom quinoa cakes with smoked tomato garlic sauce.
- Third course: Choice of Phyllo-wrapped John Dory and King Crab and tomato parsley beurre blanc, filet of prime beef with Roquefort cheese crust and pinot noir jus, Pan-seared duck breast or baked butternut squash gnocchi with parmesan and mushroom gremolatta.
- Fourth course: Intermezzo of blood orange sorbet, black pepper tuile and pistachio.
- Fifth course: Dessert trio, composed of exquisite creations by Pastry Chef Tammy Alana, including caramelized bananas with treacle tart, baked chocolate mousse on coconut macaroon with passion fruit and macadamia crusted pavlova with green apple and kiwi.
The menu will be offered starting at 5:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and is priced at $195 per person.*
For reservations or more information, visit www.AndreLV.com, call (702) 798-7151 or follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@AndresLasVegas) and Instagram (@AndresLasVegas). To book a table via OpenTable.com, click here.
*Tax, gratuity and beverages are not included.
About Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Celebrating his 35th anniversary in Las Vegas, André Rochat has enhanced his AAA Four Diamond restaurant by combining `its original old-world charm with a modern twist to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere. An eclectic approach on a classic, Andre’s meshes the finest style of dining with a comfortable, elegant setting. In addition to dining in casual elegance, Andre’s is home to an impressive cigar lounge, one of the only spaces on the Las Vegas Strip available to enjoy a fine cigar and rare Cognac from his internationally famous collection. Honored with a prestigious Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator, Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge at Monte Carlo has an encyclopedic wine list boasting nearly 1,000 selections and an inventory of more than 3,000 bottles.