The best care begins with “U”. From our state-of-the-art hospitals and leading-edge research to our friendly community clinics throughout Los Angeles, UCLA Health always puts the patient first. At UCLA, you and your loved ones can always be confident you are getting the finest care in an environment of unparalleled compassion and respect.
Our four hospitals on two Southern California campuses include Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center; UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica; Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA, and Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA. In addition, we offer an array of primary and specialty services at more than 150 offices throughout Southern California.
Specialties and Research
The physicians and researchers of UCLA Health provide cutting-edge and research-based care in:
- Adult and pediatric organ transplantation
- CTA/reconstructive transplantation
- Heart care
- Integrative health care
- Mental health
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgeries
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Spine and brain disorders
Honors and Recognition
- UCLA Health ranks as one of the nation’s top-five American hospitals—and the best hospital in the western United States for the 24th consecutive year—according to U.S.News & World Report’s survey of America’s Best Hospitals.
- UCLA Medical Group was awarded the Gold Level Achievement for clinical quality by the California Department of Managed Health Care.