Curtco Robb Media, LLC
Publisher of Robb Report
This Robb Report Inner Circle Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between the recipient subscriber (the “Subscriber” and “Party”) and CurtCo Robb Media LLC, 29160 Heathercliff Road, Malibu, CA 90265, a Delaware LLC (“Robb Report” and “Party”). The Agreement will take effect upon the Subscriber clicking “I agree” prior to participating in the survey (“Survey”).
1. Purpose. Robb Report would like the Subscriber’s opinion in response to a survey (“Survey”) in which the Subscriber will be shown potential Robb Report magazine covers. The information contained in the Survey, including, but not limited to, the images or pictures and any other information provided in the Survey as well as the Subscriber’s answers to the Survey, are considered confidential (“Confidential Information”).
2. Mission. Robb Report is a developer and operator of luxury publications, digital assets and related event businesses. Accordingly, the Subscriber should not disclose any Confidential Information provided to him/her by Robb Report.
In consideration of and as a condition of Robb Report providing Confidential Information to the Subscriber, the Subscriber agrees as follows:
1. Confidential Information. All images and text in the Survey provided by CurtCo to the Subscriber as well as any other information that is provided by either Party to the other Party pursuant to the Survey, including the Subscriber’s response to the Survey, are confidential (“Confidential Information”). Any sharing by the Subscriber of Confidential Information, including, but not limited to, sharing such Information verbally or in writing, either in print or digital form, would be a violation of this Agreement.
2. Ownership and Title. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Confidential Information will remain the exclusive property of CurtCo and will only be used by the Subscriber solely for the Purpose. The Subscriber shall not use the Confidential Information for any purpose that might be directly or indirectly detrimental to CurtCo.
3. Trademark or Copyright Infringement. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights to the Subscriber, either expressly or impliedly, under any trademark or copyright held by CurtCo, nor shall this Agreement grant the Subscriber any rights in or to any other Confidential Information, except the limited right to review such Confidential Information in connection with the Survey. All images will be marked with a digital watermark which cannot be removed through file manipulation. Any and all necessary actions will be taken to remove digital reproductions.
4. Term. The foregoing commitments of each Party shall survive any termination of the Relationship between the Parties, and shall continue for a period terminating two (2) years from the date on which Confidential Information is disclosed under this Agreement.
5. No Reproductions. Confidential Information shall not be reproduced in any form except as required to accomplish the intent of this Agreement. Any reproduction of any Confidential Information of the other Party by either Party shall remain the property of the disclosing Party and shall contain any and all confidential or proprietary notices or legends which appear on the original, unless otherwise authorized in writing by the other Party.
6. Agreement to the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement will be evidenced by the Subscriber clicking “I agree” and providing his/her full name prior to participating in the Survey.