MALIBU, CA (May 29. 2012) — With its extraordinary selection of digital enhancements, the iPad edition of Robb Report’s 24th annual “Best of the Best” signature issue offers tablet users an interactive look at the international luxury world’s most exceptional boats and aircraft.
Robb Report’s “Best of the Best” iPad app—available in the iTunes App Store and offered for free to print subscribers—delivers unique content, including more than 50 videos, as well as slideshows and interactive pictures.
The culmination of a year’s search for the most extraordinary new products and services, the “Best of the Best” issue highlights not only premium-quality boats and aircraft, but also automobiles, motorcycles, jewelry, hotels, wines, fashion, and more. The “Best of the Best” coverage—featuring comprehensive reviews by Robb Report’s editorial staff and a team of seasoned contributing writers—spans 34 product- and service-related categories within six departments: Wheels, Style, Journeys, Leisure, Home, and Wings & Water. Within the issue’s Wings & Water section, “Best of the Best” honorees include:
• Business Turboprop: Hawker Beechcraft King Air 350i and 250; Piaggio Aero P.180 Avanti II
• Entry level: Embraer Phenom 100
• Light: Cessna Citation CJ4: Embraer Phenom 300
• Light Midsize: Cessna Citation XLS+
• Midsize: Gulfstream G150; Hawker 900XP
• Super Midsize: Bombardier Challenger 300; Cessna Citation Sovereign; Dassault Falcon 2000LX
• Large: Bombardier Global 5000; Dassault Falcon 900LX; Gulfstream G450
• Ultralong-Range: Bombardier Global 6000; Gulfstream G550
• Custom Megayachts: Rossi Navi Numptia
• Semicustom Yachts: Azimut Grande 120SL
• Production Boats: Wider 42
Robb Report’s app content, with its stunning visuals, is presented in an innovative and user-friendly manner that enhances luxury enthusiasts’ experience of the magazine. The iPad version provides access to all print-edition content when viewed in portrait (vertical) format, and it unlocks a wide range of interactive enhancements when operating in landscape (horizontal) mode.
About Robb Report
Now in its 36th year, Robb Report is the international authority on the luxury lifestyle. The brand, in its digital and print forms, reports on exceptional products and services for the affluent connoisseur. Coverage includes automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, art, dining, jewelry, watches, fashion, travel, homes, wines, spirits, and cigars.