Robb Report's 21st Annual "Ultimate Gift Guide"
(Total Value Exceeds $450 million)
Gifts listed in order of appearance
1. Blancpain 1735 timepiece $1 million
Grand complication watch, one of only 30 to be crafted.
2. Maserati MC12 $1 million
One of only 25 road versions of race car, capable of 205 MPH.
3. 1957 Maserati 450S $3.5 million
“Monster of Modena” competed in 1957 Sports Car World Championship.
4. Easton Neston Estate $89.9 million
17th Century English estate and village.
5. Aircraft and superyacht interiors $100 mil. +
Creations by renowned London Designer Andrew Winch.
6. Private Pebble Beach Golf Tournament $1.9 million
Exclusive access to three legendary courses, plus Lexus SC’s for each competitor.
7. London Antiques tour $1.8 million
Guided by Robb Report’s “Best of the Best” interior designer Greg Jordan.
8. “Diamonds du Jour” $21.5 million
Seven exquisite diamond rings form Vivid Collection.
9. Mandarin Oriental $31.6 million
Penthouse residence in Manhattan’s exclusive Time Warner Center.
10. World War documents $475,000
Collection of rare letters and documents form Roosevelt, Eisehnower, MacArthur.
11. Montegrappa pen $1 million
Personally commissioned by Robb Report reader. Includes visit to
Montegrappa headquarters near Venice.
12. Saga DCS-001 Motorcycle $300,000
Stunning design, developed by Dreamcraft Studios, incorporates no bodywork or sheet metal.
13. Fly-fishing excursion $338,700
Highlights include weeklong stays at in Wyoming and Alaska, as well as clothing and gear from L.L. Bean and expert instruction.
14. Outdoor Home Theater $1.3 million+
Offered by renowned designer Theo Kalomirakis.
15. Custom home bar $195,885+
Marc Michaels-designed bar includes saltwater fish tanks, Plasma-screen television, vintage spirits and rare cigars.
16. Gary Player Golf Memorabilia $5 million
More than 300 items, including awards, equipment and 1961 Masters championship green jacket.
17. Shakespeare 17th Century Folio $185,000
Contains all 36 comedies, tragedies and history plays.
18. Rinspeed Automotive Collection $4.5 million
Family of distinctive creations includes vehicle that can be driven over sea and in their air as well as on land.
19. The Ultimate Wardrobe $1 million+
Renowned menswear designer Alan Flusser selects fabrics, Guides tour of Europe’s most exceptional custom shops.
20. Napa Valley Reserve Membership $1.15 million
Includes access to vineyards, storage facilities, winery and hospitality complex.
21. Fabergé Chess Set $12.5 million
Completed in 1905, set was gift to Russian commander-in-chief.