NO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Porsche Driving School Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, age 30 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Robb Report, CurtCo Robb Media, LLC, Porsche Cars North America, Kaleidoscope Promotions Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Sweepstakes is void in all United States territories and military installations including Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations.
2. TIMING: All online Sweepstakes entries may be submitted beginning on or around 12:00 a.m. (ET) on July 16, 2010 and must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on October 15, 2010 (Sweepstakes Period). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. WINNER SELECTION: On or around October 29, 2010, one (1) Grand Prize winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received by the dates and times specified above. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes will be administered by Kaleidoscope Promotions, Inc. and the decisions of Sponsor and Kaleidoscope Promotions, Inc. in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements and must provide complete entry information. Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone approximately two weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift card in the amount of $3,000.00 for the Porsche Driving School in Leeds, Alabama.
The Grand Prize package excludes travel expenses, taxes, any meals, baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance, excess baggage charges, laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges, telecommunication charges, or any other item not specifically described in these Official Rules. Trip arrangements and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize.
6. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winner shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgment forms, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release (“Winner Documents”) and return within five (5) days of receipt. If (i) any prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) Winner declines his or her prize, (iii) Winner fails to provide complete entry information and/or timely reply to and/or return all required Winner Documents and Travel Companion Documents within the designated time period, or (iv) Winner fails to comply with any requirement in the Official Rules and Regulations as outlined herein, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss to any person or property relating to participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury or loss), the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded, or printing, distribution or production errors. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these rules. No more than the stated number of prizes per these Official Rules and Regulations will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, unintelligible, incomplete, lost, late entries, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render a participant ineligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes in any way or at any time.
8. WINNER’S LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by April 1, 2011 (please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners”): “Porsche Driving School” Sweepstakes, c/o Kaleidoscope Promotions, P.O. Box 130395, The Woodlands, Texas 77393.
9. SPONSOR: Robb Report / CurtCo Robb Media, LLC 29160 Heathercliff Road, Malibu, CA 90265.