Listed Grade II, Sisservernes Farm has been beautifully refurbished by the current owners, creating an exceptional property.<br><br><br>Sisservernes history dates from around the time of the Norman Conquest.The name is thought to be Norman French for six alder trees and was adopted by the de Sissviernes, a family of Norman Knights who occupied the property in the 12th Century.The existing house was largely re-built in 1879.<BR /><BR />The house now combines light and spacious reception rooms with well planned bedroom accommodation on the first floor. A particular feature is the Mark Wilkinson kitchen, which is open plan through to a magnificent conservatory with views over the gardens and grounds. Detailed cornicing, recessed down lighting, Cat 5 cabling, an integrated music system together with telecom and TV points have been incorporated in all the principal rooms.<BR /><BR />Reception hall | Drawing room | Dining room<BR />Kitchen/Conservatory | Family room | Office | Study | Utility | Cellar | Cloakroom | Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom | Five further bedrooms | Three bathrooms ( to en-suite)<BR />Extensive garaging/workshop | Barn with residential consent | Stable block | Manege<BR />Heated swimming pool | Mature gardens | Paddocks<BR /><BR />EPC rating E<br><br>Outside, the south facing gardens and grounds with views to the Ayots provide a tranquil setting for the house, laid mostly to lawn<BR />with an ornamental pond overlooked by a gazebo and an attractive timber summer house. The stable block comprising six loose<BR />boxes, a feed store and tack room lies to the south east of the house. Nearby is the floodlit all weather manege which combined with the well fenced paddocks fringed by woodland, makes the property ideal for the equestrian enthusiast. Two separate garages accommodate five vehicles and garden machinery, framing a paved courtyerd to hold further vehicles. There is a heated swimming<BR />pool and separate pool shower/outside W.C.<BR /><BR />Planning consent has been granted for the barn adjoining the driveway for use as secondary accommodation.