A handsome Grade II Listed house of 16th Century origins in a rural yet convenient location<br><br><br>Entrance hall | Drawing room | Dining room<BR />Sitting room | Study | Utility | Kitchen/breakfast room | Cloakroom | Three bedroom suites<BR />Four further bedrooms | Two further bathrooms<BR />Traditional stable block | Garaging | Games room<BR />Heated swimming pool | Tennis court<BR />Mature garden | Paddocks<BR /><BR />About 8 acres<BR /><BR />Listed Grade II being of architectural and historic interest, Frogmore Farm originates from the 16th Century with two matching wings added in 1932 and 1933 in keeping with the original house, complete with old timbers and jettied gables. The property was commandeered during the Second World War and occupied by Polish Officers. It was also a training base for spies before being dropped behind enemy lines.<BR /><BR />The house is constructed of timber frame on a red brick sill with panelled pargetting between the exposed timbers, all under a clay tiled roof. Internally, the house combines light and spacious reception rooms with comfortable bedroom accommodation on the first floor. A particular feature is the dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room which is beautifully finished with a range of<BR />handmade wall and base units around a central island unit. Each of the reception rooms are well proportioned with exposed timbers and brickwork and some with open fireplaces or wood burning stoves and the windows are leaded lights with mullions.<BR /><BR />On the first floor are seven bedrooms together with a selection of well fitted modern bathrooms.<br><br>To the south is a wide York stone terrace overlooking the principal lawns. The property includes a stable block with four loose boxes and a tack room, heated swimming pool and all weather tennis court together with a manège (in need of repair). There are two double garages and extensive storage.The gardens have been carefully tended to provide a mature and private setting for the house with a selection of specimen trees, deep dividing hedges and well stocked borders. To the east of the house is a charming Italianate garden leading to the well fenced paddocks.