One of a kind property, built in 1916 as part of the 28 acre Cyrus McCormick estate. The manor house drive passed thru this property and several lamp posts remain. Fabulous rebuilt greenhouse, with the old potting shed, basement and furnace is next to the garage. Kitchen remodelled 1984. The 2nd floor family rm and master bdrm suite addition connects the gate house with the huge 3 car+ garage. Last on the market in 1982.