Smeg, the Italian appliances brand known for its iconic 50s style refrigeration, launches the FAB5 mini fridge in four colors including black, orange, cream and red. The compact fridge is packed with features including an adjustable thermostat, 2 shelves with 5 height options, a bottle holder, snack compartment, ice tray, silent noise level and internal LED lighting.
“The retro curves, vibrant colors and unmistakable vintage design of our refrigeration has a strong, cult-like following in the world,” states Sonja Dettori, Operations Manager for Smeg USA, Inc. “While the styling and color selection make it the ‘coolest’ mini fridge on the market, the FAB5’s compact design, silent noise level, stand alone mobility and weight make it ideal for commercial settings as well as residential bars, dorm rooms or other entertaining centers.”
- 2 adjustable shelves.
- Door: 1 balcony shelf, 1 bottle shelf.
- Ice cube tray with auto defrost.
- Absorption cooling which equals ultra low noise level.
- 28 1/16”H x 16”w x 19.5”d
- Capacity 1.5 Cu. Ft.
Available in the following colors/versions:
- FAB5RNE Black, right hand hinge
- FAB5LNE Black, left hand hinge
- FAB5RO Orange, right hand hinge
- FAB5LO Orange, left hand hinge
- FAB5RP Cream, right hand hinge
- FAB5LP Cream, left hand hinge
- FAB5RR Red, right hand hinge
- FAB5LR Red, left hand hinge
Smeg is the Italian domestic appliances brand, producing beautiful products that combine technology and style for consumers who follow design and its evolution. Smeg expresses the “Made in Italy” style by flawlessly combining design, performance and attention to detail. Their distinctive appliances are born from collaboration with leading architects around the world. Every new product is, for Smeg, a handmade special, born from a design studio where form, ergonomics and function have been carefully studied.
For more information, visit www.smegusa.com