$1 Million Gets You and 9 Friends VIP Access to 2017's Most Exclusive Music Fest
What's Included, plus Terms and Conditions
KAABOO, the U.S.’s first and preeminent elevated live music “mix-perience,” is exclusively offering through Robb Report’s Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide the opportunity to indulge in a musical, contemporary art, culinary, and lifestyle experience unlike any other worldwide. On Thursday, September 14th, 2017, the KAABOO Dream Pass will whisk you away for four days on the sandy shores of Del Mar, Calif., filled with world-class musical talent, luxurious private amenities, 5-star hospitality, exclusive artisanal culinary offerings from internationally acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs, and much more. The Dream Pass offers a fully curated weekend for A-listers to leave behind reality and enjoy an exclusive, one-of-a-kind experience at the iconic Del Mar Racetrack & Fairgrounds.
The ultra-exclusive Dream Pass will offer only two passes—each for a group of 10. You and your guests will be able to curate your weekend based off the “mix-perience” you want to create. From private pop-up performances in the Dream Compound to nationally acclaimed chefs preparing your meals, this is an experience like no other. Your KAABOO concierge will make sure that everything is taken care of so you never miss a performance, meet and greet or spa appointment and always have a drink in-hand.
The weekend will kick off with a Thursday night VIP opening complete with an intimate sit-down dinner for the Dream Pass guests prepared by a nationally acclaimed chef who will design and curate a dinner just for your party. With ultimate viewing access at our stages throughout the weekend, you’ll enjoy the most exclusive and premiere concert experience overlooking the tens of thousands of spectators there to see their favorite acts. Past KAABOO acts have included Aerosmith, No Doubt, Jack Johnson, The Killers, Zac Brown Band, Jimmy Buffet, and many more of your favorite musicians and bands. Pick your favorite view from in-front of the stage, on-stage viewing deck access, or hanging backstage to catch the behind-the-scenes action-- your pass, your pick. When you’re in need of some relaxation away from the action, Dream Pass guests will enjoy unlimited access to the Dream Compound—a private lounge area with a beautiful interior communal living room, stocked with top shelf refreshments and gourmet noshes, as well as the spot that you’ll meet for group boozy brunches with exclusive chef demonstrations to kick-off each day on the right foot. Guests will enjoy the extravagant, yet cozy, decor, uniquely built in a state-of-the-art structure with endless views of the crystal blue sky, adorned with plush lounge furniture, a full-service bar, bocci ball, and an outdoor fire pit under the stars. Intimate pop-up performances from guest musicians will add to the ambiance for your gourmet culinary experiences. Parked next to the Compound will be rock star tour buses/star trailers, the glamorous private setting for when you need moments to get away and feel like your own celebrity rock star. With a dedicated tour bus/trailer for every two people, the access gives you that perfect moment of leisure to recharge: to nap, beautify, or have a quiet cocktail before your next favorite band goes on. The Dream Compound is the perfect KAABOO hideaway.
Your weekend will begin with a driver arriving at your door in a new Mercedes-Benz to escort you and your party to San Diego, via car or private jet. A chartered private jet awaits to fly you in style to the nearby Carlsbad Airport, hassle-free and arranged to fit your schedule. Your dedicated Mercedes-Benz driver will take you to your luxury villa, a 5+ bedrooms, 5+ en suite baths oasis with outdoor dining facilities and beautiful vistas of the Pacific landscape. With a dedicated driver arranged for the whole weekend, you will have access to the festival and the larger San Diego area at your disposal. Your dedicated Dream Pass concierge will cater to all of your parties’ requests—available to make meal reservations, coordinate group activities or outings, as well as arrange your festival schedule to make sure you never miss a performance or meet & greet. We’ve got it all covered.
The Dream Pass guests will enjoy additional amenities, such as dedicated photographers to capture your memorable weekend, dedicated hosts to make sure you are never without a drink, onsite hair and makeup artists, and even a wardrobe consultant to get your ideal festival look. All Dream Pass guests will leave with a high-end, personalized gift bag and unforgettable memories of KAABOO.
Your party will ride, dress, live, and rock in style with the Dream Pass. You’ll experience some of the best musical talent known around the world, with the exclusive chance to meet and greet with some of the most sought after celebrities in the business. The KAABOO Dream Pass caters to the ultra high-end, A-List lifestyle with a curated hospitality experience that cannot be rivaled in the live events arena. Bring your friends and come live the KAABOO Dream.
Want to learn more about KAABOO? Visit kaaboodelmar.com.
What is For Sale?
- KAABOO Dream Pass for the recipient and up to 9 other guests to attend KAABOO Del Mar 2017, from September 14-17, 2017. A total of 2 Dream Passes (which include 10 guests each) will be available for purchase. No reduction in price for fewer than 10 guests per Dream Pass.
- A total allotment of 30 hours worth of private jet air time is included with each Dream Pass. The 30 hours may be divided between no more than two jets per Dream Pass purchased. If needed, jets can be serviced from two different departure locations. Only Dream Pass participants are permitted to travel on the jets. Certain other aviation restrictions regarding baggage, etc. may apply. Travel on the jets is restricted to the contiguous U.S. No reduction in price for utilizing less than 30 hours of jet air time.
- Each Dream Pass includes up to 5 Mercedes-Benz sedans with drivers available to the Dream Pass participants during festival hours. Service begins on Thursday at 1:00pm PST and ends on Monday at 1:00pm PST. The Dream Pass participants will have the option to swap the cars into two Mercedes-Benz sprinter vans, if preferred. Only one driver will be available for each Dream Pass group of 10 between the hours of 3:00am-11:00am every night.
- Each Dream Pass group of 10 will have two dedicated golf carts with two designated drivers at their disposal while on-site. This will be available at all times during festival hours of operation.
- A 5-star private villa will be provided with each Dream Pass purchase- The house will have at least 5 bedrooms and 5 en suite bathrooms.
- The villa will be located in Del Mar, Solana Beach, La Jolla or Rancho Santa Fe.
- Daily maid service will be provided (once per day).
- Upon arrival, the house will be stocked with a selection of premium beverages.
On-Site Festival Amenities:
- Each Dream Pass includes 5 private rock star tour buses, a glamorous hideaway so each couple can have their own private space at KAABOO. Each bus will be stocked with a nice assortment of premium spirits, soft drinks and snacks.
- Unlimited food and beverage offerings will be available over the course of the weekend in designated Dream Pass areas accessible only to the Dream Pass participants.
- Each Dream Pass includes a celebrity chef dinner on Thursday night for both Dream Pass groups. Cocktails at 5:00pm and dinner at 6:00pm in the Dream Compound.
- Each Dream Pass includes a boozy brunch for both Dream Pass groups with guest chefs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 12:00pm-2:00pm in the Dream Compound.
- Each Dream Pass includes one special culinary demonstration per day, to take place when it is convenient for the guests’ schedule.
- Additional amenities such as dedicated photographers, hair and makeup artists, and wardrobe consultants will be available for the Dream Pass experience.
- All of the liquor, beer, and wine will be premium and super premium brands.
- Super premium front of stage viewing area for all stages. Backstage viewing on a best efforts basis, when permitted by the band - this will include both on the stage and poser deck viewing access.
- Meet & Greet access with selected artists - up to two meet & greets per day.
- Priority reservations to Humor Me comedy performances and Indulgences complimentary spa services.
- Each individual in the Dream Pass group will be gifted a KAABOO swag bag with surprise gifts at the end of the weekend. The group as a whole will additionally receive a group memento, as well as a photo album and video montage to commemorate the weekend.
Terms and Conditions
- All applicable ticketing terms and conditions set forth at: https://www.kaaboodelmar.com/ticketingterms/ apply to the purchase of the Dream Pass.
- Purchase of Dream Pass is subject to the terms and conditions of the Dream Pass Purchase Agreement, which will be provided for review upon intended purchase.
- Minimum age of participant is 16 years of age. If anyone is less than 21, they will not be able to participate in any alcohol portion of the programming. Each group must have at least one person over the age of 21.
- Villa accommodations will guarantee check-in by 3:00pm on Thursday, September 14, 2017 and check-out by 10:00am on Monday September 18, 2017. We will make every effort to try and accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs when possible. En suite bathrooms will be subject to availability.
- Any additional liquor that the guests may wish to purchase for the private villa will need to be handled by the guests, not by KAABOO.
- When available, special programming and amenities will be curated to the preferences of the guests.
- Meet & Greets are at the discretion of the musical acts - they are limited in availability, subject to change and have no guarantee.