Christopher Ward’s C900 Harrison Single Pusher Chronograph is now presented in a new 18ct solid rose gold version – a stunning visual presence that is backed by the exceptional technical qualities of this unique watch.
Since its original launch in 2012, the C900 Single Pusher Chronograph has been regarded by many as the most iconic presence in Christopher Ward’s flagship Harrison Collection.
Short-listed for European Watch of the Year in 2013, the C900 Harrison Single Pusher Chronograph is the brand’s finest piece of horological excellence to date and delivers a level of sophistication accessible to more people than ever before because of the unique Christopher Ward value equation.
The calibre JJ02 movement is a bespoke modification of a Unitas 6497 hand-wound calibre, created through a unique collaboration between Christopher Ward’s own young master watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke (then just 28 years old), and the then 84 year-old movement maker, Jean Fillon, in the 70th year of his extraordinary watchmaking career.
The classic clean lines of the uncluttered dial include a continuous seconds sub-dial and a 30-minute totalizer while the innovative genius of the modification allows the chronograph functions to be activated, paused and re-set through the crown. These functions, normally hidden by plates and bridges, can be witnessed through the wide crystal exhibition back. This mesmerizing display of technical skill and aesthetic beauty delights novice and experienced watch aficionados alike, providing an instantly clear understanding of this sophisticated complication.
Now, for the first time, this very special watch is presented with an 18ct solid rose gold bezel and matching hands and indexes. In its rich new colour, this beautifully understated classic chronograph reveals further aspects to its intriguing personality.
Limited to only 250 pieces worldwide, each watch will be personally assembled by Johannes Jahnke in Christopher Ward’s Biel workshop and will be accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
The C900 Harrison Single Pusher Chronograph in rose gold is available to order on www.christopherward.co.uk, priced £3,200.
Follow Christopher Ward London at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherWardLondon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisWardLondon
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/chrwardlondon/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/chriswardlondon
- Bespoke Unitas 6497 hand-wound mechanical chronograph by Johannes Jahnke with Jean Fillon
- 40 hour power reserve
- Continuous seconds and 30 minute totaliser sub-dials operated through central crown function
- Worldwide limited edition of 250 pieces
- Personally assembled by master watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke
- Handfinished, surgical grade, stainless steel case and crown
- Museum-grade sapphire crystal with AR08 coating
- Optic white one-piece 3-9 bi-compax dial
- Screw-down transparent case back with full diameter anti-reflective crystal
- Serial number engraved on both case and movement
- Premium Louisiana alligator deployment strap
- Personalised authenticity certificate signed by Johannes Jahnke
- Luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 15.9mm
- Calibre: JJ02, hand-wound chronograph, highly modified from Unitas 6497
- Vibrations: 18,000 vph
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 5 atm/50 meters
- Strap: CITES certified, premium Louisiana alligator deployment strap
- Dial: Optic white