Andaz 5th Avenue has unlocked its highest category suite, aptly named the Empire Terrace Suite, for a two-night stay for up to four guests over the New Year’s Eve holiday. With no luxury overlooked, guests will enjoy sprawling views of New York City, including unobstructed views of Times Square, from the suite’s private wraparound balcony, several in-suite perks, as well as an exclusive schedule of services and events on New Year’s Eve through New Year’s Day.
Priced at $14,000, the Andaz 5th Avenue New Year’s Eve package is valid for a two-night stay over December 31, 2013 – January 2, 2014 and includes:
- Luxury accommodations for up to four guests in the hotel’s Empire Terrace Suite
- Roundtrip airport transfers (or local transfers up to 50 miles from hotel)
- Champagne and hors d’oeuvres upon arrival
- In-room spa treatments for four on New Year’s Eve
- Personal styling appointment with champagne at BCBG, plus $100 off purchases of $350 or more*
- A choice of dinner for four at the hotel’s popular restaurant, the shop, or in-suite dining on New Year’s Eve
- Four tickets to Cipriani 42nd Street’s New Year’s Eve party from 12am – 3am
- Recovery breakfast for four on New Year’s Day in the shop
The hotel’s Empire Terrace Suite features a 793 square-foot wraparound terrace with stunning views of the city, including iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building and New York Public Library. On New Year’s Eve, guests can enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime chance to watch the New Year’s Eve ball drop in Times Square from their private terrace. Away from the crowds, the suite’s stunning location high above Fifth Avenue makes the perfect setting to ring in the New Year. Guests will also have the option to dine in-suite on New Year’s Eve so as not to miss the countdown.
Inside, the two-bedroom, two-bathroom corner suite designed by Toni Chi is a modern oasis. Its steel-blue walls, black poplar shutter doors and unique light fixtures call to mind a private and luxurious New York City penthouse. The bathrooms are fitted with walk-in rain showers, double sinks and relaxing foot baths. The suite also features a well-stocked, non-alcoholic mini bar and wireless Internet for free.
“Deciding where and how to celebrate New Year’s Eve can be stressful and time-consuming” added the hotel’s General Manager, Cornelia Samara. “This package takes care of everything from the moment you arrive. From in-room dining and relaxaton services to getting personally styled for the big night and celebration options, it truly has it all, leaving guests with perhaps only one thing to decide on: a New Year’s resolution.”
To book Andaz 5th Avenue’s New Year’s Eve package featuring the Empire Terrace Suite, guests must call the hotel directly at 212.601.1234.
*Offer valid at BCBG 40th and 5th location only; $100 discount only applies to purchase of regular-priced items