As we enter the Olympic year, many will be arranging travel plans for the summertime – and what better way to surprise those who are passionate about sports, traveling and our country than with the luxurious travel experience of a Rio 2016 Olympic vacation and travel package?
As guests of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Foundation (a nonprofit that provides philanthropic resources to Team USA athletes), travelers will experience the trip of a lifetime in the illustrious city of Rio, Brazil – while being able to show support firsthand with access to sporting event tickets, meet and greets with athletes and fully customized offerings.
Concierge Program – Pricing starts at $20,000.
- Access to an experienced Olympic Games hospitality manager who will coordinate all accommodations in Rio, as well as a dedicated staff to assist with all logistics prior to the Games. Meet and greets with athletes, private ground transportation, sporting event tickets and more.
Team USA Champions Program – Pricing starts at $120,000.
- Accommodations for two, outstanding seating at pre-selected sport competitions, accredited group transportation, fine dining and more.
- Tax-deductible contribution to the USOPF will make the donor an official Champion of Team USA, a program in which 100 percent of the gifts are directed to U.S. athletes and the high performance programs that support them.
Custom Hospitality Program – Pricing starts at $500,000.
- Fully tax-deductible option that allows for a complete customized experience.
- Donors and their families can enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a USOC High Performance Center in Rio, exceptional seating at the competitions, and special Team USA merchandise and memorabilia, all based on the donor’s preferences and needs.
For more information on any of the programs, please visit http://www.teamusa.org/US-Olympic-and-Paralympic-Foundation/Rio-Hospital….