Mustique, a renowned 1,400-acre private island among St. Vincent and the Grenadines, is one of the most exclusive addresses in the Caribbean and has long been a favorite hideaway for the world’s most discerning travelers. The island is home to the iconic Cotton House; converted from a warehouse to a hotel in 1968, the historic building is an elegant West Indian-style plantation estate featuring 17 luxurious guest rooms, cottages and suites, as well as the acclaimed Veranda Restaurant and Beach Café. To celebrate summer, The Cotton House has put together a special package to help guests experience the private tropical paradise.
Guests who book seven nights in one of The Cotton House’s luxurious Garden Cottages receive two of the nights complimentary, as well as:
- Accommodations for two in one of The Cotton House’s luxurious Garden Cottages
- One scuba dive session for each guest at the Watersports Centre on Endeavour Bay (for certified divers)
- One 60-minute massage treatment for each guest at The Cotton House Spa
- Complimentary airport transfers to and from Barbados & Mustique
- Continental breakfast for two each day at Verandah Restaurant
- An invitation to Mustique’s weekly island cocktail party
Available through August 31, 2014, the package offers five nights in a Garden Cottage at the summer rate of $450 US (+10% service charge) plus two complimentary nights for a total of $2475 for a seven-night stay.