Hotel Unique in São Paulo, Brazil is the perfect destination for couples looking to celebrate their honeymoon in the sexiest way. Designed by architect Ruy Ohtake, Hotel Unique is one of the most visually stunning hotels in the world, with provocative design that is sure to entice lovebirds for their special getaway.
Upon entering the lobby through 25-foot high, 650-pound double doors, guests will find that it is bedecked in furniture by Fendi, Gaetano Pesce and Hugo Franca. To reach the rooms, the travelers will head upward in the pitch-black elevators, which will lead them to unlit hallways, where the swipe of a key card unveils the contrasting, bright white guest rooms.
To further excite travelers on a Honeymoon, Hotel Unique offers special experiences so the lovebirds can focus on romance, relaxation and even the more “spicy” moments together. The Dream Blue, Dream Red and Dream Purple packages may include:
· A guest room adorned with special decoration and ambient lighting to set a romantic mood;
· Massages incorporating gel candies guaranteed to engage the senses and relax the spirit;
· A bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne;
· Two Trussardi robes;
· Tempting gifts;
· Tea and special amenity by Chef Emmanuel Bassoleil;
· Breakfast served at Skye Restaurant or in the comfort of the room;
· Valet parking;
· And late checkout for lovers who’d like to end a blissful vacation by sleeping in.
Hotel Unique and its euphorically unique Dream Rooms invite visitors to enjoy a honeymoon of luxury and romance in the midst of the bustling city of São Paulo, Brazil.