Families will enjoy creating new holiday traditions this year at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, a luxurious property located in the heart of the famed Kuta Beach. Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort has announced its schedule of special holiday offerings to create an exciting destination for the festive holidays. Special memory-making moments and activities will delight every member of the family and include offerings such as a view of Santa’s home at the fantasy-made Sheraton North Pole Hotel – set-up at adjacent Beachwalk mall, the renowned Market Brunch faturing its Chrtismas edition by night at Feast, and on New Year’s, complete DJ scheduling at the radiant magenta restaurant Feast where guests immerse themselves in a Kuta nightclub until late and an exclusive Live Night at The Lounge featuring concet style live band performance set to create the tempo in welcoming 2015.
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort’s Festive Season will be in full swing during December through New Year’s Day, 2015.
The resort’s Play@Sheraton Family Package provides the ideal offering for a holiday season getaway with the kids. Children up to 12 years old will enjoy Sheraton Bali Kuta’s newly-opened kids club featuring “edutainment” programs that encourage kids to explore the Balinese culture in a fun way. Play@Sheraton Kids Club at our resort in Kuta (http://www.sheratonbalikuta.com/) is designed to enhance the family travel experience with a fully-tailored program including special amenities, education, and entertainment designed for children up to 12 years old.
The Play@Sheraton Family Package includes daily breakfasts for two adults and two children; complimentary access to Play@Sheraton Kids Club; a daily SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) Kid’s pass for two children; kid’s welcome pack upon arrival; manicure or pedicure treatment for children; and a kid’s free flow bottle refillable with chilled juices, milk, or chocolate milk. The cost of the Play@Sheraton Family Package starts from USD 200++ per room per night and a two-night minimum stay is required.
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort guests can coordinate their activities and make dining reservations at the resort’s Festive Desk that will be set up throughout the holidays. The Festive Season schedule and activities include:
- Sheraton North Pole Hotel & Resort at Beachwalk (December 10 – January 1): Guests will enjoy a holiday atmosphere at Beachwalk at the fantasy-made Sheraton North Pole Hotel, experiencing the place Santa calls home (in our opinion), Balinese style. Families will have the opportunity to get holiday photos in this festive setting and purchase sweets and pastries to support a local Balinese charity that helps children in need.
- Family-style Lunch at Feast (December 20 – 23 & December 26 – 31): Feast, Sheraton’s signature restaurant featuring global cuisine, will offer a family-style lunch during the holidays with turkey, traditional condiments, and other side dishes to share. A Play@Sheraton Christmas Kid’s Menu will also be available for lunch at all dining venues through this period. This set lunch starts at 199.000++ per adult and Starwood Preferred Guests members will be happy to learn that they receive a 30% discount on this experience.
- Fashion A to Tea – Christmas Edition at The Lounge (December 20-26): Guests will enjoy this holiday-inspired version of Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort’s Fashion A to Tea in The Lounge with Christmas-themed menu items, option of limitless sparkling wine, and live piano entertainment. Fashion A to Tea is served from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, priced at 149.000++ per adult, limitless tea and coffee included. Add 200.000++ for an upgrade to enjoy limitless sparkling wine and savor your lazy Kuta afternoon.
- Feast Market Brunch by Night – Christmas Edition: On Christmas Eve & Day, Feast will create an evening version of its renowned Sunday Market Brunch – a sumptuous spread prepared by the resort’s culinary team in an open-air market setting. The famed Kuta Market-style experience, now in a Christmas setting with stollen and gluhwein, includes entertainment by Vagabond, limitless bubbly, and a generous selection of dishes. Starting from 6.00pm to 10.00pm, be entertained by a 6-piece band and indulge in the wide spread from 555.000++ per adult including limitless non-alcoholic beverages.
- Bene’s Sicilian Christmas Feast of the Seven Fishes: Honoring the Italian tradition of seven types of fish served on the first day of Christmas, Bene will offer a five-course, Sicily-inspired menu plus wine pairing focusing on varietals from Southern Italy. The dinner will begin at 6.00pm with a traditional Sicilian Limoncello aperitif, served on the rooftop over sunset before proceeding to a true Italian fare. The entire experience starts from 549.000++ per adult. Add an additional 449.000++ per person for wine pairing.
- Tuscany Christmas: On Christmas Day, Bene will feature a five-course set menu following Tuscan culinary traditions showcasing a selection of meat, game, and other robust dishes celebrating the full-flavored and hearty Tuscan Christmas dining experience. Enjoy a Tuscany Christmas from 6.00pm at 549.000++ per adult. Add an additional 449.000++ per person for wine pairing featuring wines from Tuscany.
- Close the Year in Pink: Featuring Feast’s limitless live market stations and DJ’s – this is one of Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort’s celebrations to ring in 2015 on a high. Feast is set to satisfy with an extravagant New Year’s Evening spread of limitless live stations, featuring premium items including lobster and barbeque pork ribs, Wagyu teppanyaki, Sheraton’s signature cold cuts, cheeses and more. Dinner starts at 6.00pm and as the sun sets, the atmosphere gradually transforms with our DJ’s spinning from 8.00pm onwards, turning Feast into an upbeat EDM & Progressive club around countdown. Dinner seating and al fresco sofa options are available, overlooking Kuta’s street scene. Dinner is priced at 649.000++ per adult and sofa reservation including choice of alcohol by bottle is available starting from 3.000.000 net.
- Bene’s Traditional Home Style Diner, Come Faceva La Nonna: This traditional Italian New Year’s Eve dining experience features a mix of a limitless antipasti spread and several of the Italian family-style rustic dishes, leaving only room for dessert. A rooftop aperitif is included to the start of this experience at 6.00pm. Engage with our resident sommelier for suggestions on Italian wines by the bottle and enhance your dining experience. Dinner is priced at 749.000++ per adult.
- The Lounge Live Night: After a hearty meal at either Feast or Bene, be part of a concert style LIVE night at The Lounge that will be setting the Kuta party scene long after midnight. The night starts off with an acoustic jazz-pop performance from 8.00pm – 10.00pm, followed by an upbeat performance by Stavian & Friends till 2.00am. As midnight approach, the bright fireworks on Kuta’s sky will set as the most memorable backdrop to welcome 2015 whilst partying the night away. The Lounge Live Night’s access is complimentary for resort’s in-house guests whilst tickets are availble for sale at 200.000 net (pre-sale) for other guests. Seating reservation is available through sofa pre-sale starting from 1.500.000 net for sofas seating two, including choice of beverage package.
All prices are quotes in Indonesian Rupiah and is subject to 21% taxes and service charge. For more information on holiday activities at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort or to make reservations, visit www.sheraton.com/balikuta, www.spgrestaurantsandbars.com/indonesia/kuta/ or call (62) (361) 846 5555.
About Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton helps guests make connections at more than 400 hotels in nearly 70 countries around the world. The brand recently completed a $6 billion global revitalization and is now in the midst of an $8 billion global expansion over the next three years. Sheraton is owned by and is the largest and most global brand of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with nearly 1,200 properties in 100 countries and 181,400 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and Element®. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,200 properties in nearly 100 countries and 181,400 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and Element®. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.