(Saratoga, Wyo.) – The award winning Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Hotels & Resorts LEGEND Collection destination and dual-endorsed Orvis fly fishing and wing shooting lodge, announced today its collection of Holiday and Winter 2015/2016 packages. Named the No. 2 Resort in the World and the No. 1 Resort in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Awards the past two years in a row, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch combines activity and adventure with rejuvenation and relaxation to create the perfect western winter getaway.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch comes alive in the winter, with a blanket of white snow covering its 30,000 acres of pristine land and snow-capped peaks in all directions. The Ranch will open its gates for winter beginning December 27, 2015 and through the end of March 2016.
“Every season at Brush Creek Ranch is spectacular, but there’s something particularly magical about winter,” said Mike Williams, EVP and COO of The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch. “The combination of exhilarating outdoor adventures in the crisp air, including direct access to the Medicine Bow National Forest, a top ranked destination for snowmobiling, coupled with the warmth of the Grand Lodge fireplace at sundown makes for a winter getaway unlike any other.”
The winter wonderland season at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch will kick off with a Holiday & New Year’s Week Celebration from December 27 to January 3, including a New Year’s Eve bonfire and exquisite dinner celebration with live entertainment, the perfect way to ring in the New Year with family and friends.
Then, beginning February 4, 2016, Brush Creek Ranch will offer a Winter Ranch Vacation Weekend Getaway package, available Thursday to Sunday through March 27, 2016.
The winter season brings a whole new set of activities, both indoor and outdoor, and a variety of ways to enjoy the grandeur of the Ranch including:
- Snowmobiling Adventures through the untouched Rocky Mountain backcountry of Wyoming including groomed trails within the Ranch and 245 miles of trails within the Medicine Bow National Forest (half and full day excursions available at an a la carte rate);
- Cross Country Skiing, one of the most serene ways to experience Brush Creek Ranch, whether on cat-groomed double-track trails or through endless backcountry;
- Snowshoeing on more than 50 miles of groomed and ungroomed trails either with or without a guide;
- Ice Fishing on six private ponds stocked with rainbow and brown trout, complete with ice augers and shelters;
- Sledding and Tubing for all ages, from a small hill perfect for saucer-type sleds for kids to a larger hill for the more adventurous;
- Ice skating on one of the Ranch’s frozen skating ponds;
- Horseback riding 50 miles of private trails surrounded by blankets of snow (weather permitting) or indoors in the 28,000 square foot heated indoor arena (private lessons in the arena are available at an a la carte rate);
- Shooting at the BCR Gun Club, offering a 5-station skeet course and an all-season, heated indoor rifle/pistol range;
- Arrive via snowshoe or ranger to the Archery course, which offers size representations of big game animals. The Outfitters Barn offers high-quality compound, recurve and crossbows for guest use;
- Indoor Adventures including yoga in an heated yoga yurt, indoor recreation center and arcade; and relaxation and rejuvenation in the Trailhead Spa.
As an all-inclusive resort, guests will also enjoy three daily meals including hearty feasts, inspiring happy hours and elegant dinners in the Ranch’s Trailhead Lodge and Brush Creek Ranch Saloon. Executive Chef Collin Meyer and team personally prepare refined and fresh Rocky Mountain inspired cuisine to bring warmth and comfort to gatherings of family and friends during the winter months. The dining experience also includes premium spirits, beers and open access to the Ranch’s 2,000 bottle wine cellar.
Holiday & New Year’s Celebration and winter rates at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch start at $800 per person, per night based on standard occupancy and include luxury accommodations; three gourmet meals per day; soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine; as well as access to all on-ranch activities to include gear and guides. Rates exclude Spa experiences and select elite à la carte experiences including Snowmobiling. Ranch Fee (Inclusive of All Gratuities and All Applicable Taxes) will also apply.
About The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Hotels & Resorts LEGEND collection resort and ORVIS dual-endorsed fly-fishing and wingshooting lodge is an exclusive, independent guest ranch set amid a century-old working cattle ranch outside of Saratoga in south central Wyoming’s North Platte River Valley. Sitting on 30,000 acres and bordering a million acres of Medicine Bow National Forest wild lands, Brush Creek Ranch’s Grand Lodge and collection of new and renovated historic guest cabins and quarters are open to grand family vacations, inspiring adult escapes, destination weddings and private corporate retreats. Offering an unsurpassed, all-inclusive luxury dude ranch adventure experience, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch provides a genuine Western spirit of hospitality and a vast array of outdoor activities that, coupled with an inspiring landscape and a dedication to sustainable ranching, come together to create a new icon in luxury Western destinations. For more information about The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch or to inquire about rates call (307) 327-5284, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.BrushCreekRanch.com.