Point Lodge at Yellowstone Club
For more information about this property, please contact Melody Larsen, email@example.com ; 310-589-7712
310 Andesite Ridge Road is far from a ‘standard’ log house. Built on 2.10 acres of pristine pine-treed land, this home features reclaimed logs and trusses from an original homestead in Jackson, Wyoming. The golden wood and log accents nicely compliment the vaulted ceilings and stone fireplaces, providing an open, yet comfortable feel within this home’s intuitive mountain layout.
This custom home boasts a large great room, deluxe master suite, inviting family room, office, exercise room, wine room and breakfast nook. In addition, it features two laundry rooms and separate ski and mud rooms, which makes coming home easy and convenient, no matter which outdoor pursuit may have caught your interest. Possibly the most relaxing feature in this grand custom residence is the large indoor spa and therapy room. When you’re not out skiing Yellowstone Club’s Private Powder™ or strolling the fairways of the Club’s Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course, you can enjoy inspiring mountain vistas from the multiple decks and the screened-in porch. Finally, the home offers a great guest apartment, complete with it’s own stone fireplace, private deck, vaulted ceilings and kitchenette. With classic alpine architecture creating just the right ambiance, 310 Andesite Ridge Road is the definition of a first-class log home.
• Incredible views towards Eglise and Sphinx
• Multiple decks, stone walkway and patio
• Separate ski and mud rooms and two laundry rooms for convenience
• Breakfast nook and seasonal porch
• Large great room & family rooms with fireplaces
• Granite countertops throughout kitchen, featuring Subzero side by side refrigerator/freezer, Thermador gas range, and Dacor stacked convection ovens and range hood
• Wine room with custom-carved wooden door
• Office and exercise rooms
• Kohler and Moen fixtures throughout
• Vaulted ceilings
• 3-story elevator
• Guest apartment with kitchenette, fireplace, vaulted ceilings and private deck
Lot size: 2.10 acres
Total Square footage: 12,300 sq. ft.
Livable Square footage: 9,945 sq. ft.
Square footage: 8,345 livable sq. ft.
Baths: 6 ±
Square footage: 800 livable sq. ft.