Waikiki Parc Hotel, the stylish boutique property just steps away from Waikiki Beach and its legendary sister hotel, Halekulani, announces the launch of Parc Active. The new program promotes an active and healthy lifestyle, offering a variety of unique fitness classes and activities exclusively for guests of Waikiki Parc.
“The Parc offers the best of both worlds for travelers seeking easy access to the beach and Waikiki’s unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment,” said Julie Arigo, General Manager of Waikiki Parc Hotel. “The introduction of Parc Active is part of our ongoing commitment to making the property experience all about our guests, offering them the best of everything Hawaii has to offer.”
Parc Active will feature the following complimentary lifestyle classes, exclusively available for guests of The Parc:
- Beach Walk & Yoga Power – Take in the beauty of Waikiki Beach while participating in a variety of cardio interval training, followed by Yoga and core empowering movements.
- Yoga with a Splash – This hour-long workout begins on land and finishes with invigorating motions in the water, which includes grounding power movements, sun salutations and a focus on core strength.
- Beachin’ Core – There’s nothing better thana mix of power, cardio and stretch movements on the beach!
- Yoga & Meditation – Breathe in the ocean air with the rhythm of the wavesand allow your body to follow your breath during this flowing active meditation.
- Shake It – ‘Get your groove on’ with a mix of Samba, Zumba and Healing dance.
- Yoga – Connect your mind and body in this awakening yoga class, fusing calming sun salutations with targeted stretching to build strength and lengthen muscles.
- Chi Gong – Connect your “being” through Tai Chi, a century-old practice with smooth and fluid motions designed to open the joints, strengthen breathing, improve balance and enhance relaxation.
In celebration of the Parc Active lifestyle, Waikiki Parc invites guests, visitors and locals to attend Yoga with a Twist, an opportunity to sample the property’s collection of Parc Chic Designer Wines and participate in a Yoga class. Beginning July 10, Yoga with a Twist will be held every second Thursday of the month for the remainder of the year. The July 10 event features live music by a violinist and guitarist. The special Yoga class and parking is complimentary for all attendees. Parc Chic Designer Wines will be available for purchase ($5 per glass) following the Yoga practice.