“Cabin comfort is often overlooked by the ‘experts,’ but not by the customer. The Sovereign+ leads the way in terms of cabin comfort and is a workhorse in both the charter and fractional arenas.” —James Butler
“The Sovereign+ has a very compelling appeal for those who need to carry nominal loads (passengers and bags) out of a reasonably short runway and travel long distances.” —William Quinn Jr.
“It has an exceptionally large cabin and baggage volume for its class, and it offers superior runway performance.” —Kevin O’Leary
- The Sovereign+ can fly from coast to coast nonstop when carrying six passengers.
- The aircraft’s maximum cruising speed is 529 mph.
- It can reach 45,000 feet in 27 minutes and needs only 3,530 feet of runway to take off and 2,600 feet to land.
- The passenger cabin is just over 25 feet long and is typically configured for eight or nine passengers in club seating.
- The cabin is equipped with Cessna’s Clairity cabin-management system, which includes Wi-Fi and touchscreen controls for the lighting, window shades, and temperature.
- The cabin retains sea-level pressurization at altitudes as high as 25,000 feet.
Cessna, cessna.txtav.com ($17.89 million)