INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing has introduced the upgraded model of its flagship fully armored and stretched executive limousine based on the Mercedes-Benz G-class. The new limousine stands out from the crowd due to its unique exterior upgrades as well as various VIP interior features making this car one of the best-equipped armored vehicles on the market today. The overall look and feel of this new upgraded model once again demonstrates INKAS role as a pioneer in the field of luxury armored vehicles.
Among the attractive upgrades of the vehicle’s exterior is the matte black paint job, which makes the vehicle look more stylish. In comparison to the previous model, the new limousine has a window in the 43-inch stretched part as well as customized lights and side blinkers. INKAS employed electroluminescent bulletproof glass allowing passengers to have more comfort and privacy without compromising safety. The exterior of the vehicle is equipped with cameras providing perimeter surveillance.
INKAS has also fitted the vehicle with an entirely new and customized interior as well as equipped it with luxurious features including, but not limited to the following:
- INKAS utilized the most luxurious materials available on the market including exotic leather and curved wood. The company used the same materials as world leading luxury vehicle manufacturers such as Bentley, Rolls-Royce and Aston Martin. INKAS well-trained and highly skilled personnel performed all interior finishing in-house at the company’s facility in Toronto, Canada.
- INKAS electronics specialists integrated an innovative lighting system within the headliner. It consists of color LEDs capable of displaying different animations ranging from business mode to various romantic themes.
- Customized captain-style seats were specifically designed and built for this limousine as there were no seats available on the market which would meet the requirements of the customer. The heated and cooled seats include a sophisticated massage system and are made of exotic leather.
- The latest generation satellite telephone is installed in the vehicle to allow passengers to make phone calls from any part of the world.
- The satellite TV system with an outdoor parabolic reflector antenna is located on the roof providing access to various TV channels in any part of the world. An LED display is built into the partition between the driver and passenger compartments.
- The limousine is equipped with a fully-functional dry refrigerator as opposed to a cool box which is usually found in limousines.
- An indoor exhaust system recirculates the air inside the vehicle in less than one minute on demand.
- A speed-vault pistol holder for the gun is built into the front panel for easy access at any time.
- INKAS has also designed a special drawer to fit a luxurious limited edition, Leonardo Da Vinci Montblanc pen.
- All electronic systems within the vehicle are built into a central operating unit and neatly installed behind rear seats as an effort to maximize space and utility.
Most interior features are operated via an iPad mini using the innovative Limo Control system developed by INKAS Armored. It allows to control lighting, seats, cameras, ventilation, audio and TV systems as well as to operate the partition between the driver and the passenger compartments. The Limo Control system has a friendly multilingual user interface and can be easily customized in order to provide control over specific features of any limousine.
The limousine comes with perimeter armoring of the passenger compartment in order to provide protection against 7.62mm, 308 Winchester FMJ ammunition, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.01 Level 3 and/or CEN 1063 Level B6. The vehicle floor is armored to withstand blasts and shrapnel from detonation of 2 x DM51 grenades detonated simultaneously. An advanced armored rear bulkhead and proprietary overlap system installed between all open crevices complete INKAS Armored 360-degree perimeter protection. In order to ensure that the vehicle’s factory characteristics are left mostly intact after armoring and stretching, INKAS Armored has upgraded suspension and braking components to ensure maximal ride quality and control.
“We designed and built this remarkable armored limo with a specific goal in mind – to create the vehicle which stands apart from the products available on the market today as well as to provide our customers with super luxury car without compromising security. Due to our extensive experience in the field of customized luxury armored vehicles we were able to deliver the ultimate solution”, says David Khazanski, CEO, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing.