The Carlton Penthouse, exclusively designed by Swiss Interior Designer Carlo Rampazzi, is located on the top floor of the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz and spreads over 4.154 square feet /386 m2 overlooking the frozen lake, the Engadine mountain scenery and the village of St. Moritz.
Penthouse Highlights include:
- 1 master bedroom and 2 large double bedrooms, all with adjoining marble bathrooms with a bathtub, a walk-in shower and double wash basins, Molton Brown amenities
- Spacious living area (1.022 square feet / 95 m2) offering several seating facilities with an open fireplace, Knoll dining table and a working corner
- Walk-in dressing room
- Large kitchen with state of the art technology
- 5 terraces and balconies covering a 360° panoramic view §Butler Service with separate butler entrance
- Elevator directly to the suite
- Plasma Television screens in all rooms with satellite, Refreshment bar, WLAN, color printer, safe, telephone, fax, electric sun blinds and a music entertainment system
The Carlton Hotel is located in St. Moritz, one of the most prestigious ski resorts in the world. Welcoming its guests as a boutique hotel, the popular cosmopolitan destination is renowned for its elegant, exquisite and exclusive atmosphere, offering the ideal setting for your winter holidays. After being built, the major refurbishment let to 60 gorgeous Junior Suites and Suites with lake view.
The interior of the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz bears the distinctive signature of interior designer Carlo Rampazzi and his trademark use of the finest materials. The spacious suites combine light and space, shapes and colors, the timeless and the contemporary to create the perfect setting for a memorable stay. The Carlton Hotel St. Moritz is awarded Switzerland’s Best Ski Hotel several times in a row and is the winner of Switzerland’s Leading Hotel / World Travel Awards 2016.
St. Moritz is home to a wide variety of top-class events that make it a vacation destination unrivalled anywhere in the world – Featuring the White Turf Horse Race, the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 2017 and other high profile venues, it lets you experience the Olympia Bob Run or a day on the slopes with a pro. St. Moritz’s Olympic ski runs and its extensive cross-country ski trails are famous all over the world. Skiers, snowboarders and cross-country enthusiasts are drawn to the Engadine by its natural beauty and quality infrastructure.
For more information about the Carlton Penthouse please visit:
About Majestic Penthouses International
Majestic Penthouses International specializes in marketing luxury penthouses worldwide and ranks as the global exclusive marketing leader by building a world forum with its multifaceted and luxury penthouse collection. The range of offerings extends from classic New York stem projects to penthouses in the Alps, cruise line penthouses, spa penthouses in hotels, pre-construction penthouses, and penthouses used for film productions.
For further details about Majestic Penthouses International please visit: https://MajesticPenthouses.com