When deciding what to experience in Vegas, any fashionista knows that finding the perfect outfit to complement the outing is paramount. The Shops at Crystals, a 500,000-square-foot retail mecca, offers pieces from the hottest fall collections to craft the ideal ensemble, no matter what Sin City attraction is on the agenda.
This fall fashion guide creates enviable outfits for a variety of Las Vegas experiences, with all of these styles available under one roof at Crystals.
- Dining at L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon: Las Vegas is full of foodie favorites and Joël Robuchon’s unrivaled MGM Grand French restaurant is ideal for the understated Paul Smith Black Leather Layered Panel Shift Dress. Adorned with BVLGARI’s chic steel Serpenti Tobugas bracelet as wrist candy, this ensemble is the epitome of sophistication for dining at an acclaimed restaurant.
- Dancing at Hyde Bellagio: Donna Karan’s teal Sleeveless V-Neck Sequin Dress will electrify the dance floor at Hyde, a sexy nightclub overlooking the iconic Fountains of Bellagio. Paired with Saint Laurent’s crossbody bag, this ensemble is sure to turn heads all night long.
- Shopping at Crystals: The world’s only retail destination to exclusively carry luxury brands becomes a personal runway when Brunello Cucinelli’s Wool Twill Double Layer Vest makes an appearance. The piece can be paired with the deep purple felt Céline Regina Bag – an elegant shopping companion from the popular designer’s only Las Vegas location.
- Taking in a show at The Mirage: Roberto Cavalli’s extravagant Jacquard Three-Quarter Sleeves Dress will steal the show at Cirque du Soleil’s The Beatles LOVE, an acrobatic tribute to the legendary band. Matched with Porsche Design’s red Cosmo Bag made with fine calf leather, this outfit displays the artistic and dramatic style of the European Baroque period, suiting for a French live theater production.
- Golfing at Shadow Creek: Golfers can hit the green like a pro with Richard Mille’s RM 38-01 Bubba Watson Tourbillon G-Sensor, named after the 2014 Masters champion. Paul Smith’s lightweight Slim-Fit White PS Polo shirt is perfect to keep cool during a round of golf at this breathtaking course – a true oasis in the middle of the desert.
- Relaxing in ARIA’s Sky Suites: RIMOWA’s Limbo Carmona Red Cabin Multiwheel® IATA carry-on case can roll in style into the lavish Sky Suites, ARIA Resort & Casino’s posh hotel-within-a-hotel. After a long day or late night, Richard Mille’s Classique Hora Mundi timepiece prompts guests to catch the view of the sunset (or sunrise) from their suite’s panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows.