New York (November 13, 2014) – High-end travel company Indagare, which has been planning memorable journeys for its members since 2007, has announced the re-launch of its website, with a new bookings engine and enhanced research functionality.
“The launch of our bookings engine and the website’s new functionality put more control into the user’s hands,” said Melissa Biggs Bradley, the company’s founder and CEO. “It uniquely positions Indagare as a one-stop travel resource for both members and avid travelers alike.”
What has always set Indagare apart is the breadth of online coverage – not just brief hotel reviews, but comprehensive destination guides. Every article on the site is vetted by experts and a community of like-minded travelers, ensuring relevance and reliability. Pairing that richness of content with the ease of the new interface makes for a truly user-friendly experience – in fact, 64% of members state that Indagare saves them 2-10 hours of research time every time they travel.
A nationwide survey of more than 550 Indagare members recently revealed that the respondents want even more trip-planning help as they contemplate travel in 2015. 53.2% said that a detailed itinerary is the tool they rely on most heavily, and more than 50% aspire to “a once-in-a-lifetime experience” on their journeys. Feedback like this played a big part in re-imagining Indagare’s website.
Enhanced functionality of the relaunched Indagare website includes:
- Hotel and flight bookings: More than 60% of those surveyed said that when planning a trip, they spend most of their time researching hotels. Indagare helps eliminate the guesswork with its targeted reviews. Anyone can book hotels and flights on Indagare.com, but members get access to incredible rates and amenities through the Indagare Preferred Program.
- Revamped Destination Guides: Indagare’s in-depth travel guides, including recommendations on where to stay, eat, shop and what to see and do, have been fully updated. Readers can rely on opinionated reviews, recommendations from insiders on the ground, and the latest travel news and trends.
- Targeted Searches: The majority (73.9%) of those surveyed compare a recommendation from Indagare to the travel suggestion of a well-traveled friend. On Indagare.com, readers can now sort by First-Time Musts, Foodie Favorite restaurants, Family Friendly activities, Local Treasure shopping and more, using the Indagare Filters that add editorial guidance to each travel guide.
- Online Magazine: Indagare’s bi-monthly Black Book magazine, with timely articles and travel inspiration, can be found in digital version on the site, including a huge archive of back issues.
- Usability across platforms: The new Indagare website can also be used to book hotels and flights on any mobile device.
Indagare is a high-end travel company that offers members access to online editorial content highlighting staff-scouted destinations around the world, as well as to a boutique, in-house travel agency for the best travel itineraries and rates.
Indagare’s team of experts travels constantly to unearth the special places truly worth your time. Whether members are planning a two-night resort stay or a multi-stop tour in Southeast Asia, they rely on Indagare to be their one-stop resource for flights, hotels, excursions and more.