Santuario LeDomaine Wellness & Spa, which opened in 2015 at exclusive Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine hotel featuring signature vinotherapy experiences guided by Spa Sommeliers, has introduced four innovative treatments that address specific beauty and health needs of pregnant women and feature internationally recognized, award-winning products. Also new at Santuario LeDomaine is a breakthrough French-Japanese facial delivering the highest concentration of anti-aging active ingredients.
“We have set some of the highest standards in Spain for creativity, effectiveness and luxury at Santuario LeDomaine Wellness & Spa, and now we are adding an additional dimension to our spa with a targeted, breakthrough program for mothers-to-be,” said Andres Araya, Managing Director of the exclusive and historic hotel, winery and spa located in a restored 12th-century abbey surrounded by vineyards in Spain’s Duero winegrowing region.
The specialized treatment program utilizes products by Mama Mio, the award-winning UK company that pioneered “Pregnancy Spa” safe skincare and spa lines.
- Mama Mio Pregnancy Massage: An ultra-relaxing, full-body massage using safe but effective pre-natal techniques and Mama Mio’s Omega-rich oils designed to specifically relax the lower back muscles that carry that beautiful bump. Included are a neck and head massage and the unique Yummy Tummy elasticizing mask to nourish skin and prevent the appearance of stretch marks. 60 minutes.
- Gorgeous Glow Pregnancy Facial: Especially designed to help with hormonal breakouts, this facial delivers a gorgeous pregnancy glow. Deep cleansing and exfoliation is followed by a facial massage and a brightening serum, the Oxygenating Moisture Mask that clarifies and evens out skin tone and helps with excess pigmentation. 60 minutes.
- Lighten Up Lucky Legs: A mineral-rich exfoliation and massage for lower legs and feet to help with poor circulation, water retention and the tiring effects of carrying an extra load. 30 minutes.
- Good-Bye Stretch Marks: The ultimate facial for the area of the body that needs special attention after pregnancy – the tummy – to restore and maximize strength, health and elasticity. It is combined with a luxurious upper back, neck and head massage to ensure a complete stress relieving treatment. 60 minutes.
- Advanced Age Defying Facial: Santuario also has introduced a standout facial treatment – the ultimate youth elixir using Evidens de Beauté, the luxurious skincare products by Charles-Edouard Barthes that combine the best of France and Japan. Quality French ingredients and sophistication are blended with Japanese technical know-how and traditional love of beauty. This intensely-targeted facial delivers the highest concentration of anti-aging active ingredients right to the heart of your facial cells, including Triple Collagen, Coenzyme Q10 and amino acids, while lifting, brightening and restoring your skin’s natural radiance and elasticity. 90 minutes.
Santuario LeDomaine Wellness & Spa is a nurturing and innovative sanctuary of holistic healing and wellness featuring 10,000-sq.-ft. of ultra-luxurious facilities, a ground-breaking “fusion wine” vinotherapy spa concept where the guest’s personalized treatment program is based on a blind tasting of Abadía Retuerta wines, Europe’s first ‘Spa Sommeliers’ who guide guests on their wellness journey, and the highest level of individualization and guest service including Spa Butlers who welcome guests and assist at every step of their spa experience. The 900-year-old abbey’s former stables were transformed into the spa as well as eight spacious and exquisitely appointed new guest rooms which have direct spa access.
Imbued with the charm and lore of a by-gone age, Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine takes guests back in time while immersing them in the comforts and luxuries of today’s most savvy hospitality. The medieval abbey and estate of LeDomaine, dating from 1146, is a grand travel experience that overwhelms the senses with its enduring history, stately architecture, majestic ambiance, world-class culinary experiences, acclaimed vineyards recognized for their award-winning single terroir wines, and regal accommodations.
Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine is a two-hour drive or train ride from Madrid, and a 30-minute drive from Valladolid. For further information and reservations: http://www.ledomaine.es; email@example.com; Tel. +34 98 368 0368.