It’s been ten years in the making, and the luxury glamping vacation has neared perfection at Montana’s premier luxury ranch resort. The Resort at Paws Up is celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary year by offering guests the “best of the best” accommodations, wilderness activities, and five-star cuisine that have elevated the resort to international acclaim in the adventure travel realm of the untouched wild west.
With Paws Up’s “Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Package,” guests will be transported to a 37,000 acre luxury retreat where rugged wilderness, thrilling adventure and causal luxury meet. The special offer includes Paws Up’s “Top Ten” picks below:
- Five nights of luxury accommodations in a tented camp or luxury home
- Five-star meals daily (three meals daily per person)
- An authentic chuckwagon dinner along the Blackfoot River
- Framed photo keepsake from the new resident photographer, documenting your experience
- $250 Retail Store Shopping Credit
- A choice of four wilderness activities (two half-day activities per person): Paws Up offers one of the largest menus of wilderness activities in North America from horseback riding and mountain biking to sporting clays and ATV adventures.
Choose one VIP experience or service:
- Personal whisky tasting with Paws Up’s mixologist, and complimentary bottle of whisky
- 10-years Perfecting the S’more: Gourmet dessert cooking class with Paws Up’s Executive Chef
- Sporting Clays lesson at the 12-station course or new “Ghost-town” course
- Custom Paws Up cowboy boots / cowboy hat created by Frye
- Horse-back riding and breakfast experience – Paws Up’s Executive Chef will join you on horse-back during a sunrise ride and then cook breakfast wilderness-style, no kitchen included
Rates start at $13,516 for double occupancy and will vary based on accommodations and selected VIP experience.
Book by March 31st for travel through 2015; blackout dates apply. All taxes and gratuities, airport transfers from/to Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation.